Here are three fun activities Mightier kids can use to have fun while practice focusing.
- Mightier I Spy: Pick colors for the different creatures, then color them in as you find them!
- Mightier Maze: Trace the maze with your finger or a crayon.
- Mightier Match: Match the Hot Lavalings to their cool selves! (This activity is geared toward more experienced Mightier players.)
Time to practice things that help our mind and body focus!
1. Download and print the focus activity pages below, and ask your child to grab something colorful to write and draw with, like crayons.
2. Give them time and space to do the activities.
3. Talk about how they felt while they were doing the activity and afterward. Did it make them calmer to be focused on finding and tracing things?
4. The Mightier Match activity may be hard for new, or for younger Mightier players. Kids can find clues by playing Mightier and searching for hot Lavalings hiding in the Mightier worlds (on the home screen). When players chill them, they will see the Lavalings cool selves.
Tip! Make sure to cover the answers at the bottom!