Join Andy J. Pizza and Emily from Mightier for an activity centered around using art to support emotional well-being. Andy will share his experience around being an illustrator and lead the community through drawing techniques that helped him as a child (and even now!). Please bring paper and something to draw with for the activities.
To help us better plan and moderate these sessions, we’ve moved to a registration model. Registration only takes a minute! Here’s how to do it:
- Click the link to the session you’d like to attend.
- Add your email address and first name and submit.
- Once registered, you’ll receive a confirmation email for the session along with any worksheets or preparation materials.
- Add the event to your calendar!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Each session is on Zoom and is about 1 hour long.
- Sessions are intended to be a fun way for children to connect with Mightier and show off their new skills. We do not record or take photos of the events.
- There are at least two Mightier moderators in each session. Registration numbers help us determine when to include more.
- From time to time, we’ll send surveys to see what types of sessions we should add in the future. Feedback is always welcome!
- Video and audio are not required to participate.