- 5 to 7 minutes
- In person
This check-in activity allows clients to reflect and share what they are feeling using Mightier’s Lavaling characters.
Time in Mightier program
- Develop emotional awareness
- Increase emotional vocabulary
- Practice self-reflection
- Practice communication and social skills
- Support client’s understanding and enjoyment of Mightier
Client and clinician engaged in a check-in activity which allowed the client to reflect and share what they are feeling using Mightier’s Lavaling characters from the Mightier biofeedback tool’s language. The intervention helped the client to develop emotional awareness, increase emotional vocabulary, practice self-reflection, and practice communication.
- Share with your client the Lavaling Feelings Identification Chart
- Ask your client to take time to think about how they are feeling today.
- Ask your client to point out which Lavalings represent the feelings they are experiencing.
- Encourage your client to use “I feel” statements to share their experiences.