Mightier is a family-based program developed at Boston Children’s Hospital that empowers children to build emotional strength and supports the caregivers who love them. With Mightier’s innovative game system, players are able to practice keeping their “cool” while playing fun, award-winning mobile games. Three clinical trials at Boston Children’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, and Mass General have shown Mightier works as well as medications. The program has served over 25,000 families with over 10 million games played. Our mission is to empower every child to build emotional strength.
Why is this role important:
We believe the best way to solve the access, stigma, and engagement problems in mental health is to give families direct access to an empowering, proven program. There are >20M+ kids struggling with ADHD and anxiety and millions more who could benefit from learning self-regulation to help them thrive in life.
The challenge for the Marketing designer will be to create and produce designs that combine Mightier’s foundation in science with the fun, kid facing game elements of the program. This role will report to the VP of Marketing and be instrumental in shaping the company’s digital presentation and visual storytelling.
- Assume lead designer role on various marketing projects such as landing pages, ad campaign assets, purchase funnels, email creative, marketing decks, etc.
- Design and produce banners, emails, landing pages, forms, marketing collateral, content, and other digital assets as needed.
- Handle multiple projects across various channels including Email, On-site/In platform, Affiliate, Display, Mobile, Video and CX.
- Successfully meet agreed upon design expectations and navigate multiple and conflicting deadlines across projects as needed.
- Review creative assets for errors before publishing them, ensuring the final work is polished and up to Design and Brand guidelines.
- Create individual design assets such as animations, illustrations, icons and mockups as needed.
Relevant experience and qualifications:
- 5+ years ecommerce design experience (landing pages/forms, emails, social media, website/mobile website assets) for consumer brands – including values-based brands a plus.
- Ability to translate business goals into innovative, meaningful and differentiated digital, interactive, social and viral brand experiences.
- Experience with direct response, branded response, and habit-forming campaigns a mustA solid understanding of design principles including layout, typography, and color theory.
- A solid understanding of design principles including layout, typography, and color theory.
- An online portfolio that demonstrates a passion for great design and shows stylistic breath, attention to detail, and usability.
- Ability to communicate well with team members and articulate rationale for design decisions.
- Ability to manage many projects at once and meet deadlines.
- Deep experience using Adobe Creative Suite
We are still a small team and many of us come from incredibly varied career backgrounds. You will be working and communicating with psychologists, game designers, scientists, and parents to push Mightier forward. What unites us is that we all believe in the product and the impact it has. We care about every family, and we cultivate a free and open work environment where everyone’s voice is heard.
Interested? Email resume to: [email protected]