Mightier is a family-based program developed at Boston Children’s Hospital that empowers children to build emotional strength and supports the caregivers who love them. With Mightier’s innovative game system, players are able to practice keeping their “cool” while playing fun, award-winning mobile games. Three clinical trials at Boston Children’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, and Mass General have shown Mightier works as well as medications. The program has served over 25,000 families with over 10 million games played. Our mission is to empower every child to build emotional strength.
Why is this role important:
We believe the best way to solve the access, stigma, and engagement problems in mental health is to give families direct access to an empowering, proven program. There are >20M+ kids struggling with ADHD and anxiety and millions more who could benefit from learning self-regulation to help them thrive in life.
Mightier is looking for an experienced marketing analytics professional to help with audit and organize marketing tracking and performance reporting.
The role requires someone well versed in utm parameters and best practices, multi-channel/touch attribution models and major marketing channel performance reporting (SEM, SEO, Email, Display, Paid Social, Organic Social, etc). Google Analytics expertise required.
- Audit and edit current tracking (definitions and structure/hierarchy)
- Create an organized view of current and future tracking details
- Create and maintain campaign level detail for each channel (spend, traffic, orders, conversion rate, revenue, content engagement, platforms, customer segments, funnels, direct/indirect attribution)
- Channel (channel, medium, source, campaign) level detail
- Ability to view performance by creative (ad/copy)
- Ability to view performance by landing page/content
- Customer journey by channel
This role can be performed at night and weekends as a side hustle for the right candidate.
We are still a small team and many of us come from incredibly varied career backgrounds. You will be working and communicating with psychologists, game designers, scientists, and parents to push Mightier forward. What unites us is that we all believe in the product and the impact it has. We care about every family, and we cultivate a free and open work environment where everyone’s voice is heard.
Interested? Email resume to: [email protected]