Mightier is a family-based program developed at Boston Children’s Hospital that empowers children to build emotional strength and supports the caregivers who love them. With Mightier’s innovative game system, players are able to practice keeping their “cool” while playing fun, award-winning mobile games. Three clinical trials at Boston Children’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, and Mass General have shown Mightier works as well as medications. The program has served over 25,000 families with over 10 million games played. Our mission is to empower every child to build emotional strength.
Why is this role important:
We believe the best way to solve the access, stigma, and engagement problems in mental health is to give families direct access to an empowering, proven program. There are >20M+ kids struggling with ADHD and anxiety and millions more who could benefit from learning self-regulation to help them thrive in life.
Mightier is looking for a Director of Growth with a deep understanding of how to develop and execute sustainable levers of growth across channels for a fast-growing direct-to-consumer brand. Reporting to the CMO, this role will have the opportunity to optimize, expand and scale Mightier’s paid and organic marketing channels to deliver the company’s growth and ROI objectives.
- Meet or exceed quarterly goals for all paid and organic channels and ensure that the team has a robust strategy in place to deliver future results.
- Lead acquisition efforts both hands-on and as a leader.
- Develop channel strategies to exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual targets with an eye toward cost-efficient growth and improving LTV:CAC.
- Create a culture of excellence and a clear system for tracking, reporting and sharing results.
- Partner closely with other members of the marketing team to uncover insights and bring campaign creative to life for maximum relevance and impact.
- Partner with the CMO on acquisition strategy, brand building and market positioning.
- Help develop the marketing technology stack including demand generation, marketing automation, and analytics.
- Work closely with CMO and analytics to optimize the attribution model and forecast, track, and report on results.
Relevant experience and qualifications:
- 10-15+ years of DTC (and some healthcare) marketing experience, with expertise building and managing in-house, high-performance marketing channels, ideally having significantly scaled or managed a large budget across paid and organic channels.
- 10+ years experience in DTC ecommerce, preferably at a high growth, early-stage company.
- Deep performance marketing expertise, with a track record of successfully testing channels, scaling campaigns, and implementing a robust marketing strategy
- Up-to-date background with paid and organic platforms (e.g. Facebook/Instagram, Snap, TikTok, YouTube, Google, Liveintent, Rokt, app stores, mobile ad networks, etc) and experience with offline (e.g. Podcast, audio, video) channels.
- Experience managing the following marketing channels (sem, seo, paid social, organic social, display, affiliates, partnerships, sponsorships, referrals, and mai)
- Extensive Marketing analytics skills and a high degree of proficiency with rigorous data tools
- Data-driven decision making within imperfect or incomplete information environments
- Strong leadership presence and ability to lead both directly and through influence to drive execution of a strategy in a complex organization with competing priorities
We are still a small team and many of us come from incredibly varied career backgrounds. You will be working and communicating with psychologists, game designers, scientists, and parents to push Mightier forward. What unites us is that we all believe in the product and the impact it has. We care about every family, and we cultivate a free and open work environment where everyone’s voice is heard.
Interested? Email resume to: [email protected]