Mightier is a family-based program developed at Boston Children’s Hospital that empowers children to build emotional strength and supports the caregivers who love them. With Mightier’s innovative game system, players are able to practice keeping their “cool” while playing fun, award-winning mobile games. Three clinical trials at Boston Children’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, and Mass General have shown Mightier works as well as medications. The program has served over 25,000 families with over 10 million games played. Our mission is to empower every child to build emotional strength.
Why is this role important:
We believe the best way to solve the access, stigma, and engagement problems in mental health is to give families direct access to an empowering, proven program. There are >20M+ kids struggling with ADHD and anxiety and millions more who could benefit from learning self-regulation to help them thrive in life.
The challenge for the Director, Growth Marketing will be to continue scaling Mightier’s paid and unpaid acquisition channels, optimizing conversion rate and buy funnel, and reporting out on key performance metrics to the broader organization. This role will report to the VP of Marketing and be instrumental in shaping the company’s growth trajectory.
- Own and shape Mightier’s Growth strategy. Build a path to reach millions of families.
- Shape high level user acquisition strategy across marketing channel optimization and expansion, conversion rate testing, and exploratory strategic growth initiatives.
- Partner with Creative, Content, & Lifecycle teams to develop integrated campaigns to drive growth opportunities outside of paid marketing channels.
- Develop a rigorous testing system to learn, iterate, and optimize ad copy all the way through checkout.
- Report out on key performance metrics and trends to the broader team.
Relevant experience and qualifications:
- Strong marketing instincts with a background in scaling and optimizing large DTC performance marketing campaigns
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Thrives working both independently and collaboratively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of relevant working experience
We are still a small team and many of us come from incredibly varied career backgrounds. You will be working and communicating with psychologists, game designers, scientists, and parents to push Mightier forward. What unites us is that we all believe in the product and the impact it has. We care about every family, and we cultivate a free and open work environment where everyone’s voice is heard.
Interested? Email resume to: [email protected]