Born out of Boston Children’s Hospital, Mightier is a biofeedback game platform that teaches kids emotion calming skills through play. Kids wear a Mighty Band heart rate monitor while playing a library of biofeedback games and must regulate their heart rate to win. The games empower kids to practice self-calming skills that transfer to real-life situations. Additionally, the Mightier program supports parents with expert coaching. Three clinical trials with children with ADHD (ages 7-17) showed reduced oppositional behaviors, aggression, and family stress in just 12 weeks. We launched our first product in July 2017, reached over 3,000 families, and raised $9M from top venture capital and angel investors. Our mission is to empower millions of kids to become Mightier than their emotions.
Why is this role important?
We believe the best way to solve the access, stigma, and engagement problems in mental health is to give families direct access to an empowering, proven program. There are >20M+ kids struggling with ADHD and anxiety and millions more who could benefit from learning self-regulation to help them thrive in life.
The Contract Copywriter role is an amazing opportunity to help evolve and shape our brand voice. We’re looking for a talented and passionate writer who can help us develop deep connections with our Mightier families and work on a wide range of marketing materials.
Key project details:
- Write copy for organic content and paid media ads
- Partner with Design to create integrated concepts across channels
- Help develop brand voice and tone
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers that is integrated into everything we produce
What we’re looking for:
- Extensive background in writing for marketing campaigns
- Portfolio of relevant work
- 3-7 years of experience in copywriting and editing
- Borderline obsessive when it comes to grammar, proofreading, and editing
Interested? Email resume to: email@example.com